Radius at the Ranch
April 15 @ 5:00 pm - 8:30 pm CDT
A fine dining experience in a historic barn
5:00 pm Happy Hour begins
5:30 pm *Music by Howard Glanton and Excier Rodriguez, Classical Guitar Duet
6:30 pm Dinner by Gus Bays, featuring Filet of Beef Tenderloin
FUNdraising Auction following dinner.
Cost: $150 per person, of which $100 is a tax-deductible contribution.
Chef Justin “Gus” Bays will be our guest chef for Radius at the Ranch.
Gus began his award-winning career right where he grew up, in Lawrence, Kansas, working at high-end restaurants. He was trained at the Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Scottsdale, Arizona. He then made his way back to Kansas where he accepted the position of Executive Chef at the Grand Central Hotel Bar and Grille in Cottonwood Falls. Today Gus is co-owner and Chef of Radius Brewing Company, Emporia’s first brewery since prohibition and full-service restaurant with a made-from-scratch menu.
*Classical guitar music is sponsored by Bryan Folk, Kathy Kelly, and Homestead Ranch.
Seating limited to first 100. Reservations required no later than April 7, 2023, and can be made by sending payment to:
Pioneer Bluffs | 695 KS Hwy 177 | Matfield Green, KS 66862
with Guest Auctioneer, Jeff Davidson
A few fun and unique items and experiences will be auctioned after dinner. Proceeds from the sale will support Pioneer Bluff’s programs and exhibits.
- 4 nights in a 4-bedroom, 3,200 sq ft condo, facing the San Sophia Range near the town of Telluride, Colorado. The 4-night stay will be between May 27 – June 15 or September 18 – October 3 in 2023, or similar dates in 2024. Click here for photos and details.
- Design a Beer experience with Radius Brewmaster Jeremy “JJ” Johns – style, design, create, and name your craft beer that will be on tap at Radius.
- Handmade “Kansas Prairie” quilt, made by Candy Johnson, quilted by Monty Smith.
- Tickets to Broadway show – Disney’s Aladdin at the Kansas City Music Hall, June 3 @ 2 pm.
- Two Fine Art photos by Dave Leiker.
- Prairie Nature Walk & Music with Annie Wilson, Five Oaks Ranch, for 1-6 persons, to be scheduled at your convenience.
- A homemade pie, made by award-winning baker, Janet Post.