- This event has passed.
Dinner from Argentina
December 7 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm CST
You are invited to…
A locally sourced, fine dining experience by
Guest Chef Dr. Tracey Graham
5:30 p.m. Saturday, December 7
in the 1908 home at Pioneer Bluffs
This is a fundraising event to support ranching heritage education programs at this historic site. Only 20 seats available at $150 each (of which $100 is a tax deductible contribution).
These seats will go quickly. To make your reservation, check to make sure seats are available by contacting Lynn Smith at email@example.com or (620) 753-3484.
- Traditional Picada (tapas, aka hors d’ouerves)
- Empanadas (yummy little meat pies)
- Matambre (stuffed flank steak)
- Solomillo de Cerdo (stout-braised pork loin)
- Homemade pasta with roasted vegetables
- Alfahores (caramel-filled shortbreads)
- Pastafrolo de Membrillo (quince and cheese tarts)