VOLUNTEERS MAKE IT HAPPEN!
Youth days, community celebrations, history archives, facility renovations – volunteers make it happen at Pioneer Bluffs!
We have a variety of opportunities to be involved and share your talents. Contact Lynn to find out how you can make a difference as:
- Event volunteer – help provide programs, meals, park cars, more! You are especially needed at our signature event, the annual Fall Festival and Hog Roast held every October.
- Prairie Talk speaker at a community gathering, share your skill or talent related to respecting the land, preserving history, celebrating community.
- Youth day volunteer – help children experience “A Day on the Farm” and create memories.
- Host a fundraising party – help with fundraising efforts.
- Docent during open house events.
- Community garden volunteer – raise food and friends in Maud’s Garden.
- Technology and editing volunteer – help with newsletters, photo taking and editing. Help keep Pioneer Bluffs social media fresh and current by posting comments and photos. This website was created by a volunteer!
FIRST SATURDAY: COFFEE, CHAT, AND RESTORATION!
Join the team who gather on the first Saturday of every month and work to restore Pioneer Bluffs.
We being the morning at 8:30 a.m. with coffee and snacks to chat about what is happening at Pioneer Bluffs and in our community.
At 9:00 a.m., we take on new projects every month – gardening, scraping paint, painting, yard work, preparing lunch, sometimes putting together mailings or do light cleaning.
We end around noon with lunch.
Join the First Saturday email group and get regular updates on what’s planned for the current month.