With your gift, you become one of today’s pioneers who are respecting the land, preserving history, and engaging community at Pioneer Bluffs. Your support will help:
- Replace the sidewalk. Become a Pioneer – claim your deed to one square foot of Flint Hills land. With a $250 tax-deductible donation, your gift will help replace the sidewalk and create a Pioneer Trail. You will receive a “deed” to your land, an historic photo, and you will have your name or dedication inscribed on a one square foot sidewalk block.
- Support the Prairie Talk series. DVDs are available for Prairie Talks sharing these family stories: Bailey-Titus-Stout; Frank Buchman; Flint Hills Women; Hoy; Mercer; Moxley; Rogler; Sauble; and Col. Sam Wood. DVDs are $10 each – or $40 for five. Call to arrange a time to pick up your DVDs at Pioneer Bluffs – (620) 753-3484. If you prefer to pay online, pay through the PayPal link below. Leave a “Special Instructions to the Recipient” to let us know which DVD you would like. If you want the DVDs mailed, add $5 to your order. If questions, contact executive director Lynn Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or (620) 753-3484.
- Fund the Farm. Your gift will support operating funds, including preservation and maintenance of this historic site.
- History preservation. Archive supplies to preserve our historical collection of scrapbooks, letters, and photos.
- Educational program supplies for Prairie Talks or “A Day on the Farm” youth programs.